Watch recorded lectures from our 2019 Green Health conference
Register here to access talks from our November 2019 event | Up to 15 CPD credits available
Green Health, our conference focusing on climate change and the environment, took place on 6 November 2019. We are delighted to make a selection of recorded talks from this event available to watch online free of charge.
Book now to access these videos in our virtual learning environment, RCPI Brightspace.
There are 15 lectures available to watch online and each one is approved for 1 CPD credit:
- Sustaining Health in an Unhealthy World (Michael Depledge)
- RCPI Survey: The results of a survey of our Members and Fellows on their environmental concerns (Ina Kelly)
- What's good for your health is good for the planet (Tim Collins)
- Advocating for safe and accessible active transport and opportunities to improve physical activity (Sarahjane Belton)
- Fermented foods, a source of health-promoting bacteria and natural alternatives to antibiotics (Paul Cotter)
- Microbiomes in human and planetary health (Paul Ross)
- Single-use plastics in hospitals, labs and pharma – what is the answer? (Orla O'Carroll)
- Air Kills (John Sodeau)
- The Obesogenic Environment (Francis Finucane)
- Phage Therapy – providing opportunities for manipulating the microbiome for health benefit (Colin Hill)
- Climate change adaptation in the health sector Colette Bonner)
- Infectious Diseases - New Frontiers (Catherine Fleming)
- A Change of Climate for Climate Change: The Environmental Benefit of Dermatology Outreach Clinics (Cathal O'Connor)
- Protect the Planet, Protect the Patient: The Role of the Physician in the Climate Crisis (Sadhbh Lee)
- This is not an Environmental Crisis. This is an Everything Crisis (John Gibbons)
You will be issued with a separate CPD certificate for each talk once you have watched it and passed a short quiz.
View the original conference programme